WHO IS A WIFE?
A wife is a female partner in a continuing material relationship. The term continues to be applied to a woman who is separated from her partner and ceases to be applied to such a woman only when her marriage has come to an end, following a legally recognized divorce of the death of her spouse.
QUALITIES OF A GOOD WIFE
1. She is committed to her marriage. Because she is committed to her marriage, she allows herself to be wronged. She is quick to forgive and quick to apologize.
2. She sees her marriage as a teamwork with her spouse. She knows the essence of marriage is a teamwork. She understands that the husband is a teammate and not a roommate.
3. A good wife respects her spouse. She listens respectfully to anything he says.
4. She communicates reasonably with the family. She knows that communication is the bridge that keeps her connected her spouse and her children.
5. A good wife is disciplined, she is able to impact moral training that would help the family to make good choices. She lives by what she teaches.
6. She provides for the family.
7. She is hospitable.
5 QUALITIES OF A GOOD WIFE
1. Be Honest: If you open up to your husband he will trust you. It is very important to be honest with your feelings. Do not keep secrets from him. Also, if there’s anything bothering you, have an honest talk with him. This can only strengthen your relationship and marriage. Your honesty will encourage your husband.
2. Express Your Love: Your partner will appreciate if you are expressive about your love from him. Find or create ways to spend time together. Celebrates the things with him, remember the special days in his life and get occasional gifts that will make him smile. Small gestures are more than enough to show him that you love him.
3. Keep your home organized: keep your home neat and clean at all times. The healthy environment at home will uplift is spirit and mood. Chores can be a pain, but by doing them, you can make him dependent on you and miss you when you are not around. Doing that for him, he will appreciate you and sure to think he is the luckiest man to have a wife like you.
4. Be yourself: a good wife brings out the best in her husband but never tries to change him. Being the unique person that you are, You and your husband are now partnering for life. You will probably spend the rest of your lives together.
5. Be his best friend: nothing is better than being in love with your best friend . this is a love is deep, strong and genuine. The best marriage is the one where the couple is each other’s best friend, your marriage will rock!
4 WAYS OF HANDLING A WIFE
1. Make her feel beautiful: find her beautiful spot and don’t be miser in praising them. Make her feel that she is the most beautiful woman in your eyes. Sound genuine while doing so. Like” you are looking gorgeous in this dress but would look gorgeous if you reduce it a little”. Whether a woman is dark or over weight she has some beauty in her.
2. Celebrate special days: to manage your wife in a lovely way, try to plan surprises and make all her special days special for her. And if you want to be cherished by her then, then wish and celebrate the birthdays and anniversaries of her parents and siblings too.
3. Cool the conflict: no point in stretching a topic wherein you both differ. Do not talk negative about her even in anger. For your conflict may resolve but your words will register in her mind forever giving her emotional distress.
4. Praise her efforts: to manage your wife well praise the way she is running the house, praise the food she has cooked for you. Thank and praise her when she takes care of you during sickness, praise the way she is giving in her profession, celebrate her success as if it is your victory, praise her for being a lovely mother and make her feel at the top of the world when she is disappointed. By praising you are encouraging her to do better.