Imagine a hot bowl of Jollof rice, garnished with assorted then top it with 50cl coca-cola. Hmm…… trust me your life will not remain the same (LOL)
What if I told you the doctor won’t be far from you if you continue on your coke?
let me tell you why:
- A bottle of coke contains at least 10 teaspoons of sugar. Whereas WHO recommends that the total consumption of sugar should be limited to 6 teaspoons per day (WHO)
- According to the Harvard School of Public Health, people who drink 1-2 cans of sugary beverages daily are 26% more likely to develop type 2 diabetes. MedicalNewstoday
- Kidney Failure: the artificial sweeteners in the diet coke and others causes improper function of the kidney.
- Accelerated aging
- It makes it difficult for digestion and destroys fat burning enzymes
- Increases blood sugar and causes insulin burst which results to diabetes
- Shoots your blood pressure leading to heart problem, vision and dizziness
- Flushes the Calcium and Magnesium through excess urination caused by the cola
- Leads to obesity.
- its addictive because sipping one can of cola leaves you craving for more.
A glass of water is healthier than a liter of coke. It is even more affordable. Health is wealth, think twice.