The gifts are purely natural, made by God for all health purpose. Its amazing when you apply them.
Well am talking about our wonderful fruits, because they always perform wonders.
List of Fruits
- Kidney beans
- Carrots: Its is made specially for the eyes, that’s why a slice of it looks like human eyes. It makes the vision clearer, promotes blood flow and boost the function of the eyes.
- Tomatoes: It is designed for the heart. You know tomatoes is red and has chambers. They are rich in lycopine and purifies the heart and blood.
- Grapes: Its is also for the heart due to its shape. It enables smooth flow of the blood in the body and contribute to the healthy function of the heart.
- Walnut: Made the brain, no wonder it resembles the brain. Just the cerebrum, hemisphere (left and right) and the nuts are like the Neo-cortex. It promotes neuron-transmitters for the function of the brain.
- Celery: They look just like bones. This food boost the solidity and strength of the bone to prevent osteomalacia (soft bones). This food contains 23% percent of sodium just like bones in our body. Strengthens the skeletal needs of the body. When you lack them, it weakens and softens your bones.
- Avocado: Wonderful for females. Good for the womb and Cervix. It builds Hormones, prevents unwanted birth weight and cervical cancer. Imagine how amazing; It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened state. They perfect fertility.
- Oranges: Oranges, apples and other succulent fruits are for the mammary glands of the female. Promotes the function of the breast and increase the quality of breast milk. softens the breast. They assist the lymph in and out of the breast and also prevents breast cancer.
- Figs: It helps in boosting fertility and increase sperm in men.
- Kidney Beans: They are meant for the kidney. they promotes and maintain the function of the kidney.
- Banana: It contains vitamin B9 and folate which boost and keep you smiling. its refreshing when you smile. Slows down aging and keep you young forever.
Please keep the smile. remain healthy and promote health by adding fruits to your daily meal. Without fruits, no meal is complete.