Real Madrid defender Marcelo` said he has not received an offer from Juventus, amid reports of interest from the Serie A side.
Marcelo was first link with Juventus over the summer, when Cristiano Ronaldo moved there from Madrid,and Tuttosport report this week that he hoped a move could happen as soon as January.
speaking after he had been whistled by angry fans and then second in a 2-1 champions league group win over Viktoria Plzenon Tuesday, Marcelo told reporters.
he hand not received an offer and that his goal Celebration had not been a personal message to the crowd.
i have not listened to any offer[from juve] Marcelo said`i have a contact with real Madrid, and when i Signalled the badge, it was to show that this is Madrid and we always welcome back