I don’t know what happened but if I don’t eat at the suppose time, I feel sharp pains in my stomach and later on I discovered I can’t eat some kinds of food like pepper, beans, orange, pineapple and they were my favorites.
What is this?
Yaya….it is called PEPTIC ULCER. It is basically because of the exposed sore that grows in the inside lining of your stomach and the upper portion of your small intestine.
Its occurs in two ways….
• Gastric ulcers: occurs in the stomach.
• Duodenal: occurs in the upper portion of the small intestine.
How does it affect you?
By starving yourself when you are supposed to eat, due to this fact the digestive tracts eat away the small intestine and inner surface of the stomach which leaves an open sore. The stomach always releases acids and enzymes which affects the open sore and causes pain and makes it severe.
Causes of peptic ulcer:
• Helicobacter pylori:
Causes swollen and painful injury due to the fact that it lives in mucous layer that is supposed to protect and cover the lining of the stomach and small intestine.
• Addicted pain killer user
The constant taking of drugs to relieve pains like aspirin, ibuprofen.
• Other medications like steroids and alendronate can greatly improve every chance of developing ulcer.
• Constant stomach pains
• Chest and heart burn
• Back pain
• Feeling satisfied
• Intolerance of fatty food
• Dramatic weight loss
• Loss of appetite
• Trouble in breathing
• Internal bleeding
These are attributes that increase developing disease like ulcer
• Over stress
• Spicy food intake
• Protect yourself from adverse infection
• Mind your intake of pain relieve
• Eat healthy. Don’t starve
My food and my health are vital to me. What do you think? Make them vital to you too.