Working in a corporate organisation requires one to pay attention to one’s dress code. It is proper to note that the way an employee dresses to work tells a lot about the organisation. Dress code adds quality to ones work. Wearing suits and well fitted gowns can be replaced with those too short short hem-lines.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose your laps or arm pit areas. When you wear that sleeveless gown, why don’t you compliment it by adding a jacket?
2. Ensure to wear clothes that fit well. Wearing inappropriate clothings is not only distracting to oneself but to on-lookers as one pattern of dressing gives a lot of impression.
3. Avoid too flashy clothes and choose colours wisely. Combing too much colour in a fabric is inappropriate and noticing. So believe me choosing darker colours more stylish and rewarding.
4. Don’t wear clothes that are too ‘big’ or too ‘small’ as they won’t look too good on you. Well fitting clothes makes one look smart.
5. Make sure to always leave your hair neat plaited. Avoid leaving home with a wet hair to the office environment. Don’t wear too much accessories .
6. Avoid the use of too strong smelling perfumes and colognes. Some others may avoid you because the smell of your perfumes wards them off which you may be ignorant of.
See you in your corporate dress next time at the office.