1. The human brain weighs about 3 pounds and contains around 100 billion cells neuron that carries information. Medicalnewstoday
2. Chewing gums aid blood flow to the brain and it also freshens the breath.
3. Avoid wearing wristwatch to sleep because it emits certain levels of radioactivity, most especially electronic wristwatches.
4. Do not sleep with head phones because its radiation is 100 times greater.
5. Excessive use of medicated soap removes or kills the normal biota (micro organism which resides on the skin as their habitat) alongside with the germs giving opportunistic pathogens to thrive or invade the skin.
6. “Excessive sweating or hyperhydrosis can be a warning signs of thyroid problems, diabetes or infection” WebMD.com
7. Indiscriminate consumption of beef products not properly not properly cooked at adequate temperature poses the risk of sugar toxin infection from E.coli.
8. Paracetamol overdose increases the risk of liver disease.
9. Fish helps to reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
10. The human eye blinks 4.2 times in a year.