Asthma is a disease affecting the air ways that carry air to the lungs.
Asthma attack is when the person struggles for air. It is said to be an incurable.
During this attack
1. The muscles around the airways tighten causing difficulty in breathing
2. Inflammation of the airways increases
3. Mucus are then produced which further tightens the airway
1. Most asthma are born with it. Especially those with ;low birth weight, and those exposed to tobacco
2. Cold air
3. Respiratory infections
4. Medications Aspirin, Naproxen
5. Strenuous exercise
8. Environmental factors such as dust, cold temperature, pollution, carbon monoxide tend to trigger asthma in so many individual.
1. Shortness in breath
3. Chest tightness
1. Quick relief inhaler
2. Consul the doctor
3. Supportive care
5. Bronchia thermoplasty
1. Schedule your medication with your doctor then follow it.
2. Be vaccinated for influenza and pneumonia
3. Know and avoid every asthma triggers
4. Avoid smoke and dust
5. Monitor your breathing
6. Take your medications correctly