It is one of the most sort for and highly demanded fruits in the world.
It comes in two species known as the sweet banana (Musa Sapienta) and plantain (Musa Paradisiacal).
1. 3 or more eating of this fruit per day is capable of reducing age relate macular degeneration (ARMD) which is one of the main causes of loss of vision.
2. Keeps the kidney healthy.
Research has shown that the regular, controlled intake of banana can protect the kidney.
3. Good ant-depressant
In banana is hidden, a protein known as trycophan which the body converts to serotonin that aids relaxation, improve the mood, make someone happy. Hence, the recommendation for depression.
4. It’s a good treatment for anaemia. Because of the iron, it stimulates the production of haemoglobin in the blood.
5. Reduces constipation
Very good for heart burn because of its natural antacid contained in it. It reliefs the individual.
6. Good for peptic ulcer.
7. Maintains blood pressure.
8. Reduces the risk of stroke.
9. Prevents the bones from thinning.
10. It is good for the eyes.