The lemongrass that is found everywhere in Nigeria has benefits that cannot be ignored.
Some of these benefits are but not limited to relief of stomach disorders, respiratory disorders, Infections, Edema, rheumatism, aches and insomnia.
The defensive anti-oxidant found in lemon grass helps combat antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus aureus and balances cholesterol levels, nervous system, immune system, cellular health and healthy skin.
It can be used to treat type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer and a detoxifier. It is used on arothematherapy, to fight anxiety, body odour and fatigue.
1. Reduces Cholesterol
2. Cleanses and flushes harmful toxic waste from the body.
3. Prevents cancer
4. Battles staphylococcus aureus
5. Fight infections caused by some pathogens like helicobacter pylori and Escherichia coli.
6. Cures insomnia
7. Treat respiratory disorders
8. Combats fever
9. Eliminates infections
10. Reduces aches
11. Good for the nervous system
12. Treats type 2 diabetes
13. Boosts immunity
15. Treats Edema
16. It helps to protect the body cells from oxygen- derive radicals
17. Tackles obesity
18. Good for curing body odour
19. It can be used as insect repellent.