What Are Rabies ?
Well, they come from the bite of a wide dog ,wolf. Other domestic animals can also spread it. These disease also affects animals which help to spread it and infect humans .
Signs in animals :
• Acts rarely and strange (sometimes sad, restless and irritating )
• Sometimes they go wild and may bite anyone or anything.
• Loss of appetite (refusing to eating)
• Foaming at the mouth.
• Animals dies within 5-7 days.
Signs in persons
• Unsteady breath
• Painful difficulty in swallowing.
• A lot of thick sticky saliva .
• Pain and tingling in the area of bite.
• As death nears (convulsion and paralysis)
How to confirm if the dog has rabies
• Cage the animal for a week
• Clean the bite well with soap , water and hydroxide peroxide
• Do not close the wound. Leave it expose
• If the animal dies before the weeks runs out, then every suspicion is correct.
To help situation
• The first symptoms begin from 3-7 weeks after the bite.
• If you suspect anyone to be bitten, they should go for check up.
• Treatment must commence before the first sigh of the sickness appear.
• Once it starts, no medical treatment can save the person’s life.
• Kill and bury every suspected animal having rabies
• Keep children far away from every animal that seems sick or act strange.
• Always vaccinates your dogs.