Sexually transmitted disease also refers to as sexually transmitted infections that’s contacted sexually form one preson to another .
Although some of this sexually transmitted infection can be transmitted through unsterilized drug needles , blood transfusion ,mother to baby during child birth or breastfeeding.
This intercourse can be through the vaginal ,oral sex and anal sex .
These micro organism exist in the genital areas of a male or female body and can be transfer through vaginal secretion and blood during sexual intercourse.
Types Of Sexually Transmitted Disease
• Genital herpes
• Crabs (Pubic lice)
• Genital warts
• Hepatitis B
• Pelvic inflammatory disease
• Syphilis ,Gonorrhea
• Molluscum Contagiosum
• Human Papillomavirus
WHO (World Health Organisation)estimates that worldwide ,there are more one million new STDs acquired each day.
Preventions of STD
Always go for ‘’protected’’ sex for every sexual act , use a safe option such as condoms , dams ,sanitized sex toys .
1. Abstinence : To avoid it is to abstain totally from sex which is more effective.
2. Always vaccinates : They stands as anti-oxidant which fights against disease like some cancer caused by two STDs-(Human Papillomavirus)and Hepatitis B vaccines .
3. Regular check up: Before sexual intercourse with a new partner ,you two should go for check up to know your status.
4. Be Committed: Being faithful to your uninfected partner. Sticky to one relationship.
5. Enlightenment: The public like our parents ,school, and society should be educated about STDs,the importance of safe sex and how to prevent being infected.
6. Explain you want safe sex to your engaged partner.