1. It is a Fungus
It caused by overproduction of excess skin, which then sloughs off and becomes dandruff. It is totally normal.
2. Dryness does not result to dandruff
You get dandruff not because of dryness, rather too much oil. Combination of oil, yeast, and dead skin creates the visible dandruff.
3. Dandruff is completely curable
Shampoos and conditioners made specially for dandruff. No magic involved
4. Don’t scratch. It only gets worse. Instead use shampoo
5. Exercise daily
6. It is seen mostly in ages 15 to 50
7. It is not only seen in the head, but also in the eye, eyebrow, and nose.
8. Dandruff contributes to hair loss.
9. When applying on your hair/scalp, don’t mix normal and medicated shampoos together.
1. Irregular hair brushing
2. Psoriasis, eczema, and ringworm can cause dandruff
3. Medical conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, HIV, heart attack, stroke, and weak immune system can contribute also.
5. Mental stress
1. Use Dandruff treatment
2. Baking soda
3. Tea tree oil and so many others.