Skin lightening cream is a cosmetic process whereby creams that are intended to lighthen the dark areas of the skin to appear fairer.
Skin lightening reduces the production of melanin in the skin.
Techniques used to lightn the skin
• Skin lightening creams
• Chemical peels
• Laser treatment
These lightening creams contain hydroquinone, corticostierois (steroid medication ) like hydrocortisone.
Without doctors prescription it is not advised to use creams because of their dangerous ingredients.
1. Redness or swelling of the skin
2. Burning feeling in the skin
3. Skin cancer
4. Itchy skin
5. Thing of the skin
6. Reduces skin healing properties in the human skin
7. Skin irritation
8. Kidney, nerve and liver damage
9. Visible blood vessels are seen in the skin
See your doctor when you begin to experience the side effects