As delicious cucumber is, “there is more than here than meets the eye”. Its nutritional values are inexplainable but I will try to break it down.
Here below are some of its health benefits;
1. The cucumber contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, Folic Acid, Calcium, Vitamin C, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc. A combination of these important nutrients to keep you healthy.
2. It acts as a stress relief:
Just cut the amount of cucumber you think is enough and put it in a boiling water.
The chemical nutrients in the cucumber fight with the water, and will be released in vapor, thereby causing a relaxing and soothing aroma.
3. The vitamin B, electrolytes and sugar in the cucumber replenishes In case of hangover, vital nutrients that alcohol drains from the body.
4. The carbohydrate and energy gotten from cucumber is equivalent to coffee and other caffeinated drinks.
5. Its is 95% water and is fast in quenching thirst
6. It cools the temperature of your blood. Reduces facial swelling.
7. Cucumbers are filled with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer compounds.
8. It’s a good weight lost regimen