1. Carrots contain antioxidants that protects against cancer and other cardiovascular diseases.
2. the vitamin A found in carrots helps prevent vision loss.
3. They are rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber
4. The beta-carotene in the carrot reduces the risk of developing lung cancer.
5. Reduces the risk of colon cancer
6. Improves eyesight
7. Controls diabetes
8. Protects one against high blood pressure and heart disease
9. Boost the immune system and prevents heart disease.
10. Support weight loss
11. Lowers blood cholesterol