1. Pawpaw are filled with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Riboflavin, Thiamine, and Niacin.
2. Reduces cholesterol
3. Taking pawpaw boosts the immune system
4. It is rich in vitamin A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and lutein, which keep the mucous membranes in the eyes healthy, preventing them from damage. In short good for the overall eye health.
5. Relieves menstrual pain. Just a bite could do the magic
6. Promotes hair growth
7. It contains anti-cancer properties. Also, anti-carcinogenic properties combats tumor cells.
8. Reduces inflammation in the body.
9. It is beneficial to weight loss.\