Wearing my first bra was dream come through for me. I felt ah, finally, am a big girl.
Ha ha ha……….
Can you imagine?
For some others, that wasn’t the case. They were probably forced into one.
“Stop leaving it dangling before people, you are big now” your mum possibly may have said.
Some girls just can’t wait to get home and take off their bras, while some others still keep leave them on, believing it makes the breast stay fresh and young.
But scientist think different.
Let’s take a walk
1. Studies have shown that women who do not wear bra when compared to those wore, breast lift to 7-millimeter, showed lesser stretch marks and had firmer breast.
Professor Roullin’s study proves that not wearing a bra actually protects your breasts from gravity.
2. They don’t really ensure healthy breast. There’s really no prove that wearing a bra is healthier than not wearing one.
Instead, it deprives you from the little lift that the breast gets once in a while.
3. Isn’t it enough stress trying to decipher the through reason to a wear? Then top with the almost impost impossibility of finding the perfect fit.
4. They are not comfortable. Wearing them a whole day tells a lot.
5. They are actually expensive. So why not just go braless than spend an extra dime on them.
6. Don’t wear bra’s because someone told you to, but because you feel comfortable in them.
7. Wearing them to bed frustrates blood flow.
8. Results to restlessness. You can’t be comfortable with it fitted tight to your skin.
9. It may lead to dark spots, discoloration or uneven skin tone (Hyperpigmentation)