A man who was accused of pushing a pedestrian in front of an oncoming truck in downtown Los Angeles last week was charged Friday for that crime in addition to two other “random and unprovoked attacks,” ABC News reported, citing prosecutors.
The suspect, who was identified as 31-yeard-old Garrett Boldt was also accused of two other “random and unprovoked” attacks last week, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Friday.
See how it started here
Prosecutors said the suspect had evidently fought a woman to the ground on Tuesday and had punched a woman at a bus stop the day of the alleged shoving.
Boldt was detained on Wednesday and charged Friday with premediate attempted murder, among other charges.
Boldt’s next court hearing is billed for December 20. He’s to face maximum sentence of life in state prison if he’s convicted.