• News
Home General News 10 wedding guests killed after inhaling generator fumes in Imo state

10 wedding guests killed after inhaling generator fumes in Imo state

Ten persons who went for a traditional wedding in the Umuomumu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of the state over the weekend, have died after inhaling generator fume.

According to reports, the wedding guests after the ceremony,  decided to pass the night at their new in-law’s house. It was the fumes from the generator which ran through the night until morning that killed them.

Confirming the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, said;

“The generator was on in the kitchen while the doors and widows of the rooms the guests slept were locked. It is a case of sudden and natural death but we have commenced an investigation. Assistance is being rendered to the survivors.”

Vanessa Lawson
Vanessa Lawsonhttps://360aproko.com/
I love everything writing and informative, it lightens my soul.

Must Read

Those who kidnapped me are herdsmen – RCCG pastor

The female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma, who was kidnapped yesterday at Ijebu Ode and has regained her...

El Paso shooting – Many people dead in Texas

El Paso shooting: A man has been arrested after multiple people were shot, some fatally, inside a Walmart in El Paso, Texas on Saturday. The shooting...

Cristiano Ronaldo loses bid to get Las Vegas rape lawsuit dismissed

Cristiano Ronaldo has lost a bid for dismissal or complete secrecy in a lawsuit by a Nevada woman who accused him of raping her at...

Governor Nyesom Wike sacks Rivers State University Vice Chancellor

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has sacked the Vice Chancellor of the Rivers State University, Prof. Blessing Chimezie Didia of his appointment with immediate...

Popular yahoo boy in Port Harcourt arrested by EFCC

A yahoo boy in Port Harcourt, Wealth Wilson who was arrested by operatives of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC was on Friday arraigned before...